My goals for 2014 were a bit ambitious for a beginner.
Stats: I have finished 17 quilts this year :
lap quilts 5
Child/baby quilts. 5
bed quilts (dbl/Qin) 4
small test doll quilts 2
Wall hanging. 1
1. Goal: 10 quilts for kids. Although these are not specifically for kids they are quilts that were not specifically identified:
Done - brown tumbler for Keith
Done - orange and brown for Alma
Done - Kathleen's double bed child's quilt - doneDone - Disappearing 9 patch
Done - rag quilt for baby Gus
Done - one for Charles' baby
Done - baby hexi - done
Done - green test quilt
Done - green doll quilt
Done - green chevron lap quilt and a
Done - wall hanging - red
2. Goal DONE my step dad's queen memory quilt.
3. Goal: DONE Make a lap rag quilt that I promised my son in law for his birthday.
4. Goal: DONE Make a queen quilt for my sister in law.
6. Goal: DONE quilts for Kasey and Rylee, two little preemies born April 14 and just now able to go home.
7. Goal: DONE Make pink lap quilt for mom.
5. Design a series of modern design quilt sketches representing work and emotions at work. I have designed about ten quilts with my little quilt studio. Made two so far.
8. Blog weekly- started blogging in mid/late June 2014. I have done 25 blogs so on an average that is a blog a week.