Monday, December 29, 2014

2014 Review


My goals for 2014 were a bit ambitious for a beginner. 

Stats: I have finished 17 quilts this year :  
      lap quilts                          5
      Child/baby quilts.             5
      bed quilts (dbl/Qin)           4
      small test doll quilts          2
      Wall hanging.                   1

As follows 
1. Goal:  10 quilts for kids. Although these are not specifically for kids they are quilts that were not specifically identified:
  
     Done - brown tumbler for Keith 
     Done - orange and brown for Alma  
     Done - Kathleen's double bed child's quilt - done
     Done - Disappearing 9 patch  
     Done - rag quilt for baby Gus
     Done - one for Charles' baby  
     Done - baby hexi  - done  
     Done - green test quilt 
     Done - green doll quilt
     Done - green chevron lap quilt and a 
     Done - wall hanging - red

2.  Goal DONE my step dad's queen memory quilt. 
3.  Goal: DONE Make a lap rag quilt that I promised my son in law for his birthday. 
4.  Goal: DONE Make a queen quilt for my sister in law. 
6.  Goal: DONE quilts for Kasey and Rylee, two little preemies born April 14 and just now able to go home.  
7.  Goal: DONE Make pink lap quilt for mom.  

Other goals: 
5.  Design a series of modern design quilt sketches representing work and emotions at work.  I have designed about ten quilts with my little quilt studio.  Made two so far. 
8.  Blog weekly- started blogging in mid/late June 2014. I have done 25 blogs so on an average that is a blog a week. 


        


No comments:

Post a Comment