I finally finished the two little herringbone quilts that I did for newborn twins. The quilts are kid size and not baby size, measuring approximately 56x62 each. The red,blue, and yellow one has 80:20 cotton batting. The other is poly. I quilted one with nylon thread and the other with a variegated King Tut.
I purposely quilted them differently to see what the difference was in feel and look. Although I am partial to heavy quilting, I like them both. They are different. Here you can see the difference!
Here is one with binding I chose for both.
And I forgot to take a picture of the two with binding.. Don't look too close or you will see I missed a piece that I had to go back and fix. 😒